Friday, May 18, 2012

5, Baby Smell

Maybe Coming Soon.

I am aware that this is primarily a parent thing, which seeing as I am a parent, I am fine with. But, after washing my son and having him come running over to me last night, putting his head on my chest to give me a hug.. I bent to kiss the top of his head and he had that wonderful baby smell. I know he's not a baby anymore, but he smells like baby! It's so nice. There is no real way to describe it, that I've found. But there is a newness, a freshness, and innocence to it that is so pure and lovely. I highly recommend visiting someone with a youngster, that is if you don't have one of your own. Just kiss the top of their head and take it in.. It's completely different than anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails